Voice Chat

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What Voice over IP software would you like to use during scheduled hunts?

100% 100% 
[ 3 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Voice Chat

Post  uebersoldat on Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:40 am

Hey Guys, gauging interesting in voice chat...I think it would be really nice to be able to communicate with each other over VOIP (Voice over IP). There are a number of ways to do this and I'm currently researching them now. It's been a valid argument lately regarding all the window switching etc while playing and if we are in a tough lair I would much rather NOT have to tab back over the IRC or Lobby chat to find out who needs what or who needs to be where and doing what etc. Valora of course will need some sort of gimmick to slap us around with a large trout of course so looking into that as well..

uebersoldat
Admin

View user profile http://slayerguild.motionforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Voice Chat

Post  Valora on Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:19 am

Heh.

Instructive story. bounce Back in the day, when we were playing a VERY old Steve Jackson game--something Quest--and the GM asked me, in some situation where negotiations were going on, if I had Diplomacy, I said No, I have a bastard sword.

Valora was Valora even back then. I'll find a way.

As for the communications program, I have no informed preference either way. Happen to have Ventrilo DLed and on my computer, but that is a trivial consideration.

Valora
Guild Headmistress
Guild Headmistress

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  edfrmfla on Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:06 pm

well imo vent is the shizz , but costs money to get a channel , teamspeak on the other hand is free if i'm not mistaken , but have been wrong in the past :)

edfrmfla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top